Welcome to the Lake in the Hills Patch 2011 Election Guide.
Here you will find links and pages detailing positions that will be up for election April 5, as well as information about the various candidates running.
Bookmark this page and return for updates through April 5 and beyond, including election results.
- Lake in the Hills Village Board
- Community Unit School District 300
- Consolidated School District 158
- Algonquin/Lake in the Hills Fire Protection District
- Algonquin Area Public Library District
Patch will be providing readers with news stories and other election-related information leading up to and after the April 5 election date.
Would you like to share election information? Leave a comment or e-mail editor Amie Schaenzer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept Letters to the Editor.
HOW TO VOTE
Lost your voter registration card a few days after the last election? Check online to find out if you are registered to vote. In order to vote, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- You must be 18 years old by election day
- You must be a resident of your precinct for at least 30 days prior to the election
If you've moved recently or changed names, you'll have to re-register with your current address.