White Castle Restaurant
At White Castle, it's all about the cravings, and the Cravers. Cravers are White Castle's customers/fans, a culture unto themselves.
Known mostly for its small hamburger - the slider - that come on a roll with onion and pickle, White Castle also serves little fish sandwiches, little chicken ring sandwiches, little cheeseburgers, little double cheeseburgers and little double burgers (by now you can see a pattern here). You can get 30 of these little sandwiches by ordering the Crave Case, which can serve many or "a very hungry individual." By ordering your sandwich as a meal, you can get a drink and fries.
If you are just passing through or planning a visit to a Craver, you can order frozen sliders to take along.
Any Cravers-to-be can visit the Web site to connect to the community through photos, videos and the Hall of Fame.
- Fax: 847-854-6581
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Signature dishes: Sliders
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sliders.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual