The story of Trader Joe's began in 1958 as Pronto Markets. In 1967, the original founder Joe changed the name to Trader Joe's. It started putting innovative, hard-to-find, great-tasting foods in the private label "Trader Joe's" name and began cutting costs in order to save customers money. Not only does the store have a large selection of great-tasting grocery items and a huge wine department with exceptional values, it also features employees dressed in upbeat Hawaiian shirts. This Trader Joe's is located in the Algonquin Commons Shopping Mall.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street and there is a ramp available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.traderjoes.com/products.asp
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Cheese shop, Florist, Wine