The Lily Garden Restaurant is a Chinese food establishment with a menu offering Cantonese favorites and more. Customers can choose between ordering take-out or dining in to enjoy both traditional and new choices, starting with appetizers such as Fried Wontons or Crab Rangoon. Soups include Egg Drop and Lily Hot and Sour. Stop in for a lunch special such as Hong Sue Chicken or Peapod Beef, or try a dinner special like Hong Kong steak, See Jee Kow or War Bar. Cashew Shrimp and Peapod Shrimp among the many seafood offerings.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9:15pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:15pm; Sun, noon - 9:15pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Chop suey
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual