Ken Carpenter Park
This is one of several Lake in the Hills parks, which includes various activities and sources of recreation for residents.
- Hours: Daily, from dawn to sun-down.
- Handicap Accessible: Shelters, basketball court, parking, picnic area
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Ken Carpenter Park is named after a lifelong resident of LITH who was also worked as the superintendent of streets for the village. Carpenter died at the age of 29 of Hodgkin's disease.
- Features: Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings