Behind a counter on a recent day, Frank Casey was taking a break from work to play Solitaire on his computer. He took a break from Solitaire to say, "We don't have a website or anything." He says this with a hint of pride because his auto mechanic shop on Jennings is based mostly on referrals. Customers usually go ot Frank's Auto Specialist because they know where it is: Just north of Rakow and Pyott, in the middle of Jennings road, and at the back of one of the large, warehouse-style buildings. Open for about eight years, Frank's deals mostly with the mechanics of foreign and domestic cars. The shop also does oil changes and inspections.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking spaces
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mobil motor oil
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes