Dimensions Counseling (Closed)
Dimensions Counseling Services provides comprehensive counseling for children, adolescents and adults. Services include individual, family and couples counseling, group therapy, premarital and marriage enrichment programs, experiential workshops, consultation services and professional presentations. Dimensions Counseling utilizes a strength-based approach to achieve and maintain wellness. Its mission is to provide therapeutic and preventive mental health services that will strengthen, encourage and empower the personal growth, development and wellness of its clients.
- Hours: We take appointments from 9 am - 8 pm Monday through Thursday and from 9 am- 5 pm on Friday. For Saturday and Sundays - call for appointment times.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Insurance is accepted; call for details. We do have a Client Assistance Fund for those individuals that are not insured.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: LCPC, LCSW
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Group therapy, Outpatient
- Type: Social worker