Chen Chinese Cuisine is a contemporary Asian restaurant located on North Randall Road in Lake in the Hills. The location, led by owner Ming Chen, offers a wide range of selections, including appetizers, platters, seafood, noodles, salads, wraps, soups, chicken, duck, pork, beef, rice and fish. The location offers carry out service and has dishes such as Szechuan Chicken, Moo Goo Gai Pan, Orange Chicken, Sweet snd Sour Pork, Stir-Fried Mixed Veggies, Mandarin Fish Fillet, Crispy Scallops and Pepper Beef.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat; 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chenchinesecuisine.com/our-menu.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Hot and Sour Soup, Fantail Shrimp, Spring Egg Rolls, Shrimp With Garlic Sauce, Szechuan Chicken, Moo Goo Gai Pan, Orange Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork, Stir-Fried Mixed Veggies, Mandarin Fish Fillet, Crispy Scallops, Pepper Beef
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Kung Pao Chicken: The most famous Szechuan dish features diced chicken sautéed with hot peppers and peanuts.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining