Cafe Firefly is one of Algonquin's newest coffee shops. Offering an extensive coffee menu which includes lattes, iced drinks and espresso, Cafe Firefly provides a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. Here, customers can enjoy free wireless internet access over a hot beverage, and can catch great local acts during the cafe's habitual open mic nights. For information on upcoming events, or to catch a glimpse of Cafe Firefly's menu, be sure to call the telephone number or visit the web address provided.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 8pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: This location is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: December 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, smoothies, dessert, sandwiches, soup, ice cream
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cafefirefly.com/Menu.html
- Specialties: Mexican Mocha, featuring shaved Mexican chocolate.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: We have been in the Algonquin community for almost 25 years.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Zippy Chicken Salad