Really, it's Labor Day weekend, already?
Be sure to bring yourself and, of course, your kids by the Kids' Korner Patch booth to try their hand at our pick-a-duck game. We will have plenty of Patch prizes to giveaway (Bubbles, anyone? How about some Patch sunglasses?).
We will also be encouraging visitors to sign up for our daily e-mail newsletter and to follow us on Facebook, which are the two easiest and best ways for Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Patch fans to keep up-to-date on what is happening in your neighborhoods.
Also at the Sunset Festival, we will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to a restaurant of your choosing (in Algonquin or Lake in the Hills) to one new Facebook subscriber. We will also give away a $25 gift certificate to one new newsletter subscriber.
And since we know you can't all make it out to the Sunset Festival, we will be opening up this giveaway to anyone who signs up for our (free) e-mail newsletter (here) or "likes" us on Facebook (here) between 6 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 31, through noon on Friday, Sept. 7.
- Like Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Patch on Facebook
- Sign up for Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Patch newsletters
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, Algonquin and Lake in the Hills!
- You must sign up for the e-mail newsletter or "like" us on Facebook in person at the Sunset Festival or online between 6 a.m. Aug. 31 and noon on Sept. 7.
- Patch.com will hold a drawing to pick the winners of the $25 gift certificates
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail and/or on Facebook.