- How to register to vote.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the McHenry County Clerk's website and enter your information. For those in Kane County, visit the Kane County Clerk's website.
- Polling locations: The Illinois State Board of Elections has a search option for polling places.
- Early Voting begins Oct. 22. Here is more information on early voting in McHenry County as well as more information on voting early in Kane County. Absentee voting is available in McHenry County and Kane County.
- 6th Congressional District
- Illinois 33rd State Senate District
- Illinois 26th State Senate District
- Illinois 52nd State House District
- Illinois 66th State House District
Patch will provide coverage of each of the races that's important to Palatine readers on the race page listed above.
Patch editors will also be liveblogging the presidential candidate debates. Check back here for live links to our liveblogs during the Oct. 3 presidential debate on domestic policy, the Oct. 16 presidential town hall and the Oct. 22 debate on foreign policy.
A list of Algonquin-Lake in the Hill's full election coverage is available. A political page is also available.
Join the conversation: Read Patch's political polls to see how your neighbors feel about regional and national politics.