Note: The following information was obtained from Lake in the Hills Police reports.
A person filed a complaint at 4:06 p.m. Monday, April 22, that he/ she was biten by a dog in the 500 block of Mason Lane.
A car was reported stolen from 9178 Trinity Dr. The car, parked in the lot, was taken along with a dealer license plate sometime before 1:16 p.m. Sunday, April 21.
The report was entered into the LEADS, and turned over to the LITH investigations division.
A longboard was reported stolen from the bike path area near the 100 block of Cool Stone Bend sometime before 10:30 p.m. Monday, April 22. The report was turned over to the investigations department.
A stove was reported stolen from a vacant residence in the 00 block of Newbury Court sometime before 3:49 p.m. Monday, April 15. The report was turned over to the investigations division.
Criminal Damage to Vehicle
* A car legally parked on the street in the 5500 block of Danbury Court was damaged sometime before 9:58 a.m. Sunday, April 21.
* A vehicle's windows were reported damaged sometime before 10:26 a.m. Sunday, April 21. The vehicle was parked in a driveway in the 00 block of Chadwick Ct.
* A vehicle's windows were reported damaged sometime before 11:41 a.m. Saturday, April 21. The vehicle was damaged while parked in a driveway in the 400 block of Windermere Way.
Criminal Damage to Property
* A resident living in the 4300 block of Larkspur Lane reported someone damaged a deadbolt lock on a door sometime before 10:20 p.m. Friday, April 19.
* A front lawn and realtor sign were reported damaged sometime before 11:23 a.m. Sunday, April 21, in the 5600 block of Danbury Court. The incident was turned over to the investigations department.
* A car drove through the common area of residential lawns near Windemere Way and Annandale Drive sometime before 1:37 p.m. Sunday, April 21.
* A vehicle drove through the front lawn of the Pump House, 401 Wright Dr., sometime before 1:45 p.m. Sunday, April 21.
A tan and green paddle boat was found at 2:02 p.m. Friday, April 19, near the dam.
Hit and Run
An unknown vehicle struck and damaged a mailbox and a tree in the 3000 block of Geneva Lane sometime before 4:22 p.m. Wednesday, April 17.