.

Fire Damages Algonquin Burger King

No one was injured in a fire at an Algonquin Burger King Saturday night. 

The Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Fire Protection District was called to the Burger King, at 224 S. Randall Road in Algonquin, at 11:05 p.m. after employees discovered fire and smoke in the walls in the restaurant's bathroom. 

Firefighters first on scene found smoke and fire coming from the west wall of the main entrance and were able to completely extinguish the blaze by 11:42 p.m.

Employees closing for the night were at the Burger King at the time of the blaze but no one was injured. The blaze caused $10,000 in damage. 

The fire remains under investigation. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »