The McHenry County Department of Health (MCDH) will host informational sessions for residents to learn more about health insurance options through the Affordable Care Act.
Trained counselors will be on-hand on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Jan 8, at 7 p.m. at the Crystal Lake Library, 126 Paddock St. in Crystal Lake (register 815-459-1687)
- Wednesday, Jan. 8, at 7 p.m. at Johnsburg Library, 3000 N Johnsburg Road
- Wednesday, Jan. 22, at 7 p.m. at Algonquin Township, 3702 Route 14 in Crystal Lake
- Wednesday, Jan. 28, at 7 p.m. at the Crystal Lake Library, 126 Paddock St. (register 815-459-1687)
For more information or to make an appointment with a Navigator to enroll for coverage, call MCDH at 815-334-4510 or online at www.mcdh.info. There are 15 sites throughout the County offering day and evening appointments, seven days a week.
The following Navigators are also available for questions:
- Pioneer Center for Human Services 815-690-1459
- McHenry Community Health Center 815-363-9900
- Families ETC 815-308-0861 or 224-239-1088
- Family Health Partnership Clinic 815-276-1843
- Centegra 815-759-4988
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital 630-402-1951 or 224-622-3144
“Get Covered Illinois”, the official Health Insurance Marketplace, offers a new way for Illinois residents to find the health coverage they need. Individuals, families and business owners can also access information onlinewww.GetCoveredIllinois.gov or contact the State Call Center at 866-311-1119.