Discover insurance options for pre and post retirement for yourself or a family member at free educational seminar presented by the Friends of McHenry County College Foundation from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 15 in Room B166-167 at McHenry County College, 8900 U.S. Hwy. 14 in Crystal Lake.
Presenters for the seminar, “Discovering Insurance Options:
Pre and Post Retirement,” will be Jenette Schwemler and Sylvia Collins.
Schwemler is an attorney from the Law Office of Jenette M. Schwemler,
P.C. in Crystal Lake. She practices family and elder law and has represented various municipalities in McHenry and Lake Counties. Collins works as an
Independent Agent for the company ACSIA Long Term Care, Inc. in Barrington. Collins has been an insurance professional for over 15 with some of the most successful companies in the world.
This seminar series is ideal if you are
- Preparing for retirement or are currently retired,
- Insurance options for persons under age 65, who do not have coverage through an employer.
- Medicare: Insurance for persons over age 65.
- Medicaid: A program for persons disabled or over age 65 who need skilled nursing care not covered by Medicare.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Insurance options designed to cover the cost of care at home, assisted living or nursing home.
- Estate Planning: General discussion regarding wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
This seminar is part of the “MCC Educational Series: Helping You Build a Successful Future.” The seminars are free and open to the public. Walk-ins are welcome, but registration is strongly encouraged.
To reserve a seat or to view upcoming seminars, visit www.mchenry.edu/seminarseries. For more information, contact the Friends of McHenry County College Foundation Office at (815) 455-8721 or email: email@example.com.