Algonquin and Lake in the Hills residents will enjoy a high of 50 degrees Friday and a high of 45 degrees on Saturday. Better take advantage!
According to the forecast from the National Weather Service, there is a chance of rain and areas of fog on Friday. Saturday will be be partly sunny with a high of 48 degrees but temperatures are expected to drop to 34 degrees by 5 p.m.
By Saturday night, there is a 40 percent chance of snow.
Here are a few ideas for the mild weather:
- Take your dog for a nice long walk
- Get out to enjoy one of Algonquin or Lake in the Hills many parks
- Get some frozen yogurt at Yumz in Lake in the Hills or Yogen Fruz at the Algonquin Commons
- Enjoy the many sales at the Algonquin Commons or Huntley Outlet Center. You can enjoy walking outdoors from store to store in the mild temperatures.
- Get your car washed and waxed in preparation before the snow hits. Check out the Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Patch directory for car washing options.
How will you spend the day? Tell us in the comments.