Invite a friend
The Labor Toolkit
The Labor Tool Kit is a 1 day/3 hour workshop that focuses on comfort techniques to help with the common challenges of labor and childbirth. This class compliments ANY childbirth class and can expand on what as learned in "express" childbirth classes. The class is for first time parents, experienced parents who need a refresher, or VBAC parents. This class is appropriate for those seeking medicated or unmedicated births.
This workshop will include basic childbirth education (stages of labor, when to go to the hospital) and hands-on learning and experience with massage, breathing, positions for labor and each stage of labor/birth, visualizations, sound, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, heat/cold. acupressure, and how to make the best use of hospital room supplies.
Class is taught by Nichole Churchill, certified pre/postnatal yoga teacher, certified birth doula, and childbirth educator.
|Where||Radiant Heart Yoga 1130 N Main St, Algonquin, IL 60102|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads|
More About Radiant Heart Yoga
Radiant Heart Yoga is a yoga studio for individuals throughout the Chicago area. This studio specializes in pre-natal yoga programs. Radiant Heart Yoga also offers mom and baby yoga classes. Core strength yoga, postnatal mom and baby yoga, labor support and doula services are also available.
Other events here
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:45 pm
- Tot Itsy Bitsy Yoga Classes Weekly on Fridays and Sundays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Baby Itsy Bitsy Yoga classes Weekly on Fridays and Sundays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Sundays, 12:45 pm–2:00 pm
- Hypnobirthing Childbirth Classes March 3, 2013 / March 10, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 30, 2013 / September 22, 2013, 2:30 pm–5:30 pm