Invite a friend
Teddy Bear Slumber Party
Today's the day the teddy bears have their... SLUMBER PARTY!
Bring one of your favorite stuff animals to the Library for a nighttime story and craft. Then, leave them at the Library so they can have their own slumber party. The Librarians will take care of them and document all the fun they have.
When you pick them up the next day (between 10 - 11 am) they will have SO MUCH to tell you!
This program is for children ages 4 and up. Registration is required for this program. Register you and your stuffed animal online at www.aapld.org or in the Library.
More About Algonquin Area Public Library District
The Algonquin Public Library was founded in 1920 at a different location, with 126 books and $600 for a book fund. The main branch of the Algonquin Area Public Library on Harnish Drive reached its 1 millionth circulation in 2008 and since has continued to expand. In one month, this library can serve more than 44,000 patrons. The library runs programs for children and adults such as readings, story times and book discussion groups. It also offers meeting rooms which can be used for public purposes.
Other events here
- 1,001 Books Before Kindergarten Weekly on Mondays,
- The Hidden Internet Tomorrow, May 20, 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Yu-Gi-Oh Game Night Tomorrow, May 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Using a Digital Camera & Scanner in Genealogical Research Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- The Lazy Gardener: Efficiency in the Garden Wed, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Drop-In Family Storytime Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- Excel I Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Locked in the Library Fri, May 24, 5:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Drop-In Family Storytime- Animal Tales Sat, May 25, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- Dance Party Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm