Invite a friend
Mongolia: The Farthest Horizon
Author-photographer Cynthia Clampitt will guide you through Mongolia, the land where Genghis Khan once marshaled his Golden Horde. See yaks and reindeer, towering sand dunes and take home a Mongolian recipe.
Registration is required to attend this program. Please register online or at www.aapld.org.
|Where||Algonquin Area Public Library District 2600 Harnish Dr, Algonquin, IL 60102|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Algonquin Area Public Library District
The Algonquin Public Library was founded in 1920 at a different location, with 126 books and $600 for a book fund. The main branch of the Algonquin Area Public Library on Harnish Drive reached its 1 millionth circulation in 2008 and since has continued to expand. In one month, this library can serve more than 44,000 patrons. The library runs programs for children and adults such as readings, story times and book discussion groups. It also offers meeting rooms which can be used for public purposes.
Other events here
- Excel I Today, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Locked in the Library Tomorrow, May 24, 5:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Drop-In Family Storytime- Animal Tales Sat, May 25, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- 1,001 Books Before Kindergarten Weekly on Mondays,
- Dance Party Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- MarioKart Tournament @ Eastgate Branch Wed, May 29, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Windows Basics Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Drop-In Family Storytime Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- End of the School Year Book Swap Thu, May 30, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Excel II Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm