Invite a friend
Class taught by ChicagoCPR.org/ The Safety Squad
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all expectant/new parents learn CPR. Choking is the #1 cause of accidental infant death. CPR and choking relief skills are vital for parents of infants of young children. This fun class features the "Family & Friends CPR Course" content from the American Heart Association. It teaches the lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, child CPR with breaths, AED use, infant CPR and relief of choking in an adult, child or infant.
This class is especially geared for parents. Our CPR Instructors have experience working with more than 20,000 new families, and we are skilled in the safety challenges that new parents face.
We also include the other essential safety information specific to new families: SIDS prevention, poison control and car seat safety. Participants receive a take home CPR booklet, poisons control magnets, and other educational material.
|Where||Radiant Heart Yoga 1130 N Main St, Algonquin, IL 60102|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:30 am–1:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Dads, Moms, Families|
|Price||$35 per person|
More About Radiant Heart Yoga
Radiant Heart Yoga is a yoga studio for individuals throughout the Chicago area. This studio specializes in pre-natal yoga programs. Radiant Heart Yoga also offers mom and baby yoga classes. Core strength yoga, postnatal mom and baby yoga, labor support and doula services are also available.
Other events here
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:45 pm
- Tot Itsy Bitsy Yoga Classes Weekly on Fridays and Sundays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Baby Itsy Bitsy Yoga classes Weekly on Fridays and Sundays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Sundays, 12:45 pm–2:00 pm
- Hypnobirthing Childbirth Classes March 3, 2013 / March 10, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 30, 2013 / September 22, 2013, 2:30 pm–5:30 pm