Invite a friend
In this hands-on workshop you'll learn how to safely wear your baby while supporting the natural and healthy development of baby's hips and spine. We'll review the pros and cons of different carriers on the market, and you'll have the chance to try out several carriers. Carriers will be provided, but feel free to bring your own along if you have questions or need help. Partners, babies and siblings are all welcome - bring the whole family!
About the Instructor: Jasmine Sassack is the mother of two young children and owner of Carry Me, Inc., a baby carrier lending service. She is currently studying to become a Certified Babywearing Educator through the Babywearing Institute. Jasmine has helped many parents find safe and supportive carriers which make caring for and bonding with their baby an easier and more enjoyable experience for everyone.
If you should choose to rent a carrier from Carry Me, $10 of your registration fee will be applied to your first rental!
|Where||Radiant Heart Yoga 1130 N Main St, Algonquin, IL 60102|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:00 pm–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Families|
More About Radiant Heart Yoga
Radiant Heart Yoga is a yoga studio for individuals throughout the Chicago area. This studio specializes in pre-natal yoga programs. Radiant Heart Yoga also offers mom and baby yoga classes. Core strength yoga, postnatal mom and baby yoga, labor support and doula services are also available.
Other events here
- Tot Itsy Bitsy Yoga Classes Weekly on Fridays and Sundays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Baby Itsy Bitsy Yoga classes Weekly on Fridays and Sundays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Sundays, 12:45 pm–2:00 pm
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:45 pm
- Hypnobirthing Childbirth Classes March 3, 2013 / March 10, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 30, 2013 / September 22, 2013, 2:30 pm–5:30 pm