Sheriff's Roundup Results in 24 Arrests
One day event focused on McHenry County residents with outstanding warrants.
Early Thursday morning deputies began looking for county residents with outstanding warrants and by about 11:30 a.m. they had 24 arrests.
The McHenry County Sheriff's Apprehension Unit arrested two dozen people during the March 29 arrest warrant roundup. According to the Sheriff's Office, the one day roundup was part of an effort to address the large number of outstanding arrest warrants in McHenry, Lake, DeKalb and Kane County.
Arrested and charged were:
- James M. Foster, 37, of 1216 Burr Street in Lake in the Hills for domestic battery and violation of order of protection
- James A. Matthews, 39, of 3090 Ronan Drive in Lake in the Hills for burglary
- Lisa M. Shafer, 33, of 8408 Coral Road in Wonder Lake for theft
- Amber M. Homuth, 24, of 813 Hayden Drive in McHenry for driving under the influence
- Timothy C. Lucey, 45, of 1149 Sawmill Lane i nAlgonquin for domestic battery
- David R. Chandrasekharan, 43, of 1010 Manhatas Trail in Algonquin for possession of cannabis
- Matthew T. Oppenhagen, 24, of 283 Millard Avenue in Fox River Grove for fraud
- Vanessa L. Hanks, 27, of 431 Leah Lane Apt 3G in Woodstock for unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Markus G. Antonsen, 26, of 3018 Arbor Drive in McHenry for unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Alexander F. Henson, 27, of 813 Hayden Drive in McHenry for unlawful possession of a firearm/ammo, reckless discharge of a firearm, aggravated assault and reckless conduct
- Jeremy E. Caccamo, 24, of 7409 Chippewa Drive in Wonder Lake for unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Timothy M. Gibson, 43, of 5464 Whitmore Way in Lake in the Hills for possession of a stolen vehicle
- Nicholas T. Reed, 28, of 1323 Cunat Ct. Apt. 1D in Lake in the Hills for deceptive practices and two traffic warrants
- Christian J. Cerritos, 18, of 7505 Hemlock Street in Crystal Lake for no valid driver’s license
- William M. Jackson, 48, of 1400 Commons Dr. Apt 2E in Woodstock for theft and criminal trespass to property
- Michael J. Kohlhaas, 31, of 110 Virginia St. Unit 5 in Crystal Lake for contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- John J. Nelson, 51, of 502 Pembrook Court in Crystal Lake for contempt of court
- Barry R. Finn, 57, of 1619 Carlemont Dr. Unit B in Crystal Lake for reckless driving
- Ronald L. Tubbs, 50, of 153 Edgewood Drive in Crystal Lake for contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- Jacob R. Staudt, 22, of 685 Darlington Drive in Crystal Lake for unlawful possession/delivery of a controlled substance
- Molly J. Dano, 20, 215 Deer Run in Crystal Lake for possession of cannabis
- James R. Gabbert, 28, of 1125 Windslow Court in Crystal Lake for possession of cannabis and two traffic warrants
- Taylor N. Krempel, 21, of 2027 Willow Brooke Drive Apt 1B in Woodstock for child abduction
- Teresa R. Cuciarone, 35, of 5108 W. Winding Creek Drive in McHenry for traffic warrant
Participating in the arrest warrant roundup were officers from the United States Marshal Service, Illinois State Police, McHenry Police Department, Cary Police Department, Crystal Lake Police Department, Algonquin Police Department, Lake in the Hills Police Department and the Lake County Sheriff’s Office.