Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan will visit Racine on Wednesday afternoon.
Billed as a victory rally from the Romney-Ryan campaign, Ryan is slated to visit Memorial Hall at 2:15 p.m. with a mix of state and national GOP names.
Tickets are free, but registration is required by visiting the campaign's website.
Doors open at 12:15, and the program is scheduled to begin at 2:15 p.m. Residents will be subject to airport-style security as they enter the hall. Bags will not be allowed, but cameras are permitted. Signs, umbrellas and sharp objects are also prohibited.
Wednesday is a busy day for Ryan. Before he heads into Racine, he'll make stops in Eau Claire and Green Bay as well.
See More on Patch
- See Any Election-Sign Tampering? Electioneering? Kane County State's Attorney Complaint Line Is Now Open
- Early Voting Underway in Algonquin, Lake in the Hills
- Algonquin Village Board Trustee Candidate: Jerry Glogowski
- Grafton Township Assessor Race: Candidate Terra Jensen
- UPDATE: Results From Algonquin, Lake in the Hills Primary Election