Follow the 2012 Electoral Vote Map
CNN's interactive map allows voters to predict which candidate will win each state and see who reaches 270 electoral votes first.
- November 5, 2012
Follow CNN's instructions and click on a state to choose Obama, click again to choose Romney. Or, click on a state and use the buttons in the right-hand column to make your selections.
See More on Patch
- Should 17-Year-Olds be Allowed to Vote?
- See Any Election-Sign Tampering? Electioneering? Kane County State's Attorney Complaint Line Is Now Open
- Grafton Township Supervisor Candidate: Pam Fender
- Linda Moore Loses Grafton Township Primary; Voters Choose Pam Fender
- UPDATE: Results From Algonquin, Lake in the Hills Primary Election