- Organization: Brunswick Zone XL & Lifeline Christian Church
- Causes: Kids
- Date(s): Monday, November 12 6 - 8 pm
A Benefit Event at Brunswick Zone XL Specifically for District 300 Homeless Students and Families.
We will be collecting food donations for our annual Thanksgiving Event meal. Items needed include:
- 20 lb. Turkeys
- 10 3/4 oz. cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 14.5 oz. cans French Cut Green Beans
- 2.8 oz. cans French Fried Onions
- 2 lb. 8 oz. cans Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup
- 10.5 oz. bags Mini-marshmallows
- 49 oz. cans Chicken Broth
- 14 oz. cans Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Brown & Serve Rolls
- Boxes of Mostaccioli
- 28 oz. cans of Diced Tomatoes
Incentive "thank you" gifts will be given to the FIRST 5 PEOPLE who donate a 20 lb. frozen turkey!
One FREE raffle ticket will be given for each food item donated.
Buy $15 worth of Brunswick game cards for only $10!
HELP SHARE HOPE THIS THANKSGIVING!